Getting to UNSW
Most UNSW campuses are located in and around Sydney - there is also a campus in Canberra at the Australian Defence Force Academy (ADFA). The main Sydney campus is in the eastern suburb of Kensington. The Art & Design campus is in nearby Paddington and there are other campuses in the inner suburbs.
- Get an overview of UNSW campuses locations and travel, including maps, virtual tours and travel advice.
- Read about public transport options for getting to UNSW campuses, including by bus, train, ferry and free inter-campus shuttle bus.
- Learn how to apply for a concession Opal card so you can travel on public transport in Sydney for half-price.
- Find out about car parking on campus, including disabled access and parking options.
- Get information about where exams are located and how to get there by car or public transport.