Updating your details

This page will guide you to information and resources on how to correct or change your personal details so that the university has the most up-to-date information about you.

Changing your contact and personal details

You must make sure that UNSW has a record of your current contact and personal details. This includes any change or correction to your formal or preferred names and your contact details such as email address and mailing address.

You should update your record as soon as possible after any of your personal or contact details change.

Changing your residency status

You must notify UNSW of any change to your residency status within seven days of receiving formal confirmation from the Australian government. How you do this depends on whether you are a commencing student or already studying at UNSW.