Student ID cards

Get a new or renewed Student ID card.

About Student ID cards

All UNSW students get a Student Identification (ID) card. You need this card to identify yourself as a UNSW student, to access buildings, and for university transactions such as borrowing UNSW library books. 

Your access to secure spaces (e.g., labs or study spaces) is determined by your program office. Following the granting of approval, UNSW Security Services will arrange building access. If you have any queries relating to your building access, please email Security Services at:  

How to get a student ID card for the first time

How to replace a student ID card