About the Faculty of Medicine
Access the following pages to find information about UNSW Medicine:
- visit the faculty’s main website
- information about us and the research we do
- a list of and links to our schools, centres and institutes
- find one of our staff members.
Future students can explore:
- undergraduate, postgraduate coursework and postgraduate research degrees offered by UNSW Medicine including information on entry requirements, FAQs and program structure
- clerkships information for non-UNSW Medicine students.
- Bachelor of Medical Studies / Doctor of Medicine
- Bachelor of Exercise Physiology
- Bachelor of International Public Health.
- Health Data Science
- Forensic Mental Health
- Pharmaceutical Medicine
- Public Health and Community Medicine
- Women’s and Children’s Health.
Information for new and current students including:
- medicine program
- exercise physiology
- international public health
- compliance with NSW health requirements for all students attending hospitals as part of their programs
- general education courses for UNSW students enrolled in other faculties: School of Medical Sciences / School of Public Health and Community Medicine.
Student office contacts
- Medicine Education and Student Office (MESO)
- School of Medical Science (SOMS)
- School of Public Health and Community Medicine (SPHCM)
- School of Psychiatry
- School of Women’s and Children’s Health.