Forms and documents

Forms and documents you may need during your time at UNSW.

UNSW Student Web forms 

Some forms are available as student web forms:

• Application for Postgraduate Internal Program Transfer

• Apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (Credit Transfer/Advanced Standing)

• Request to Remove Credit Transfer/s (Advanced Standing)

• Submit a Course Substitution Request

• Request a Program Progression Check

• Apply to Overload

• Full Class Request

• Requisite Waiver Enrolment Form Request

• Timetable Clash Request

• Confirmation of Enrolment Request

• Cross Institutional Study Application

Other forms and documents 

Find information and understand how to apply for other forms and documents including myUNSW online forms and general forms and documents.

myUNSW online forms

Some services and documents are only available via myUNSW Online Services, rather than via a downloadable paper application form. To apply online for any of the following services, login to myUNSW (My Student Profile > Online Services).

• Academic Transcript (also available offline)

• Co-Curricular Statement (CCOS)  

• Internal Program Transfer 

• Program Leave

• Program Discontinuation

• Special Consideration

• Standard Letters

General forms and documents 

Find information about general forms and documents, and the application process for: 

• Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS)

• Award and Enrolment Statement / Enrolment Statement only

• Change of Residency Status

• Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) Request - for international students

• Correction or Change of Personal Details

• Credit Transfer

• Criminal Record Checks for Students undertaking Clinical Placements in NSW Health Facilities

• Cross Institutional Study

• DFAT - Authentication of UNSW documents for Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade

• Examinations - Religious Obligations

• Fee Remission Application for Special Circumstances

• ID card

• International (all visa-related forms)

• Internal Program Transfer

• Late Enrolment Request

• Payment Plan

• Program Transfer - Postgraduate

• Refund Request - Excess Payment

• Release Letter

• Review of Results

• Student Loans

• Supplementary Transcript

• Suspension or Exclusion - Appeal

• Testamur (Award Certificate) Replacement

• Travel concessions with Opal Card

• Third Party Authorisation (Authorisation Letter)

• Verification of Qualification Request