DFAT authentication

How to have your graduation documents verified for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT).

Getting your documents verified by UNSW

If you need to have your testamur (official degree certificate) or academic transcript verified for DFAT, there are UNSW staff who are authorised to do this. You can make an appointment to have your documents signed on the spot or you can send your documents to The Nucleus: Student Hub to have them verified and sent back to you.