During this difficult time UNSW has transitioned to virtual face-to-face services to help students feel a sense of normality with a range of services offered from enrolment support to program specific advice. With Microsoft Teams, the virtual face-to-face has been a welcomed addition to the customer service experience as it has allowed students to still receive the support they need when it comes to their study. The use of screen share has become a valuable tool providing students with personalised enrolment support, the know-how on how to access webforms, and general day-to-day enquiries that the students may have. With face-to-face services now slowly being introduced again on an appointment only basis UNSW has adapted to the current climate working towards ensuring the full UNSW experience for all students. We can't wait to see you on campus again soon!
About The Nucleus
The Nucleus: Student Hub is your first point of contact for all things UNSW including information, advice, forms, and referrals to other services. This website is an extension of the physical Nucleus space, but if you can’t find what you are looking for online, you can visit us in person.
- We are located inside the Library, first right as you enter the main library entrance.
- You can reserve your place in our queue with the Uni-Verse app or make a booking here.
- Our postal address is:
The Nucleus: Student Hub
UNSW Sydney, NSW 2052
(02) 8936 7005
Services we offer
Many services offered can be completed online. However, shown below are services that you need to visit The Nucleus: Student Hub to complete.
- Getting documents certified and authenticated for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT).
- Getting a Student ID card or distance ID card applications.
- Submitting a Third-Party Authorisation form.
- Changing your residency status.
- Changing your formal name, date of birth or gender.
- Applying for a review of results.
- Collecting a fast service academic transcript.