About The Nucleus
The Nucleus: Student Hub is your first point of contact for all things UNSW including information, advice, forms, and referrals to other services. This website is an extension of the physical Nucleus space, but if you can’t find what you are looking for online, you can visit us in person.
- We are located inside the Library, first right as you enter the main library entrance.
- You can reserve your place in our queue with the Uni-Verse app or make a booking here.
- Our postal address is:
The Nucleus: Student Hub
UNSW Sydney, NSW 2052
(02) 8936 7005
Services we offer
Many services offered can be completed online. However, shown below are services that you need to visit The Nucleus: Student Hub to complete.
- Getting documents certified and authenticated for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT).
- Getting a Student ID card or distance ID card applications.
- Changing your residency status.
- Changing your formal name, date of birth or gender.
- Collecting a fast service academic transcript.