What services are available?
If you have a physical disability, medical condition, learning disability, are dealing with personal circumstances that affect your study, or you are a student who is the carer of a person with a disability, you can get support from UNSW’s Disability Support Services. There are a lot of resources and services to support you during your time at university. All services are confidential and free to students enrolled at UNSW.
- Get an overview of Equitable Learning Services and what services are available to help with classwork, study skills, and note-taking. Equitable Learning Advisors can recommend educational adjustments to support equitable participation.
- Find out how to contact an Equitable Learning Adviser, and what forms you need to fill out for certain services.
- Find out what classwork support you can access.
- See what mental health support you can access.
- Get an overview of what’s available for summer term equitable learning support.
Accessing equitable learning services
You must register with Equitable Learning Services to receive support at UNSW. You will need to provide original documentation confirming your disability, carer responsibilities or personal situation.