Careers and employment support at UNSW
UNSW has a dedicated Careers and Employment office to help you find work and develop the skills you need for your career. This includes career advice appointments, events and seminars, and job application resources.
- Find out about all the ways that the Careers and Employment office can help you.
- Book a career advice appointment for help with resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn, online applications, interviews and more.
- Browse upcoming careers expos, seminars and presentations by employers and login to Careers Online to book.
- Find tips and advice on all stages of the employment process, from applying to negotiating a job offer.
- Login to Careers Online to search for graduate, internship, casual, part-time and volunteer opportunities, or browse the Global Education Notices for overseas internships and volunteering.