Documents you’ll get at graduation
You will receive your testamur (your official degree certificate) at your graduation ceremony.
- Find out about your testamur and other graduation forms and documents.
- Find out about testamur replacement.
Getting graduation documents if you can’t attend the ceremony
You can graduation documents mailed to you if you can’t attend the ceremony.
- Find out how to get your testamur mailed.
- Request your academic transcript.
- Request your AHEGS online.
Other documents related to graduation
Your Academic Transcript
Your academic transcript is a certified record of your full enrolment history at UNSW, including all the courses you attempted, the results you received, and the awards you've had conferred. It cannot be altered or separated, e.g. between undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
- For more information, see the Academic Transcript page.
- If you are a currently enrolled student, you can view your academic record and your results on myUNSW.
Award and Enrolment Statement
An Award and Enrolment Statement (also called a Completion Letter) shows that you’ve completed your program and are eligible to graduate. It can only be issued once your graduation status is 'Awarded'.
- Find out more about Award and Enrolment Statements.
Your AHEGS - Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS)
The AHEGS is a document which includes a description of the nature, level, context, and status of the studies you have completed.
Proving you’ve completed your degree before graduation
If you need to prove you’ve completed your degree after you get your results but before you get your testamur, you can use an Award and Enrolment Statement or an academic transcript.
Proving your grades
If you completed your studies in Semester 1, 2018 or later, you can access your academic record online. You can also give someone else permission to see your record.
- Your online academic record is available through My eQuals.