About the Faculty of Science
The Faculty of Science has nine schools:
- Biotechnology and Biomolecular Sciences
- Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Optometry and Vision Science
- School of Medical Sciences (Faculty of Medicine).
Access the following pages to find information for or about:
- undergraduate, postgraduate coursework, postgraduate research and honours degrees in Science
- undergraduate program guides
- online course options
- postgraduate contacts
- future student FAQs
- enrolment guides
- UNSW Science bridging courses
- Science Student Centre
- peer mentoring.
Faculty of Science rules
You may also be interested in the Faculty of Science rules regarding:
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- study load and overloading
- Cross-Institutional Study (CIS)
- timetable clash
- course substitution
- useful course codes for RPL and CIS.
- Find library subject guides for Science.