The UNSW Law home page is a great resource for anyone studying or intending to study at UNSW Law.
Some useful links for current students include:
- myLaw – UNSW Law’s student portal
- course outlines
- timetable planner
- peer tutoring and mentoring
- first year FAQs
- Law Careers Service
- international opportunities - exchange
- international opportunities – overseas electives
- useful contacts - These include academic contacts, support contacts, faculty information and resources, financial assistance, and health and wellbeing.
- undergrad IPT for Law - Undergraduate programs available for Internal Program Transfer (IPT).
Future students may find the following links particularly helpful:
- Law Admission Test
- international students
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Students including support available for indigenous students
- scholarships and awards
- non-award enrolment and cross-institutional study
- undergraduate & postgraduate degrees.
If you are interested in undertaking research at UNSW Law, you may want to explore:
- research degrees
- faculty publications
- research funding and awards
- law centres including affiliated centres and research groups.
Find library subject guides for