About the Faculty of Engineering
Engineering has eight schools:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
- Minerals and Energy Resources Engineering
- Photovoltaic and Renewable Energy Engineering.
Access the following pages to find information for or about:
- undergraduate and postgraduate degrees
- international students
- mature age and TAFE students
- future students.
Existing engineering students may also be interested in:
- student experience including student projects and the Industry Partnership Program
- student support services
- student resources including key contacts, faculty enrolment rules and online forms
- aacademic information including industrial training and international exchange
- upcoming events
- Find library subject guides for Engineering.