About Built Environment
- Future students can find out how to apply for undergraduate, postgraduate coursework and postgraduate research degrees, scholarships, as well as information about Built Environment’s High School Students Program and BE Portfolio Entry.
- New students can find information about accepting their offer and enrolling, and getting started at UNSW including orientation week, course outlines and materials, and quick links to resources.
Current students can:
- explore course outlines.
- access UNSW Making – the UNSW network of connected makerspaces, workshops and databases. (To access the UNSW Makerspace Network, users need to earn access badges such as the Makerspace Safety Badge.)
- apply for an advertised placement or source your own placement opportunity as part of BENV6800 Professional Placement.
- get involved in the Built Environment Student Association.
- consider including an international experience in your program.
Built Environment library subject guides are available for:
- Construction & property management
- Interior architecture
- Landscape architecture
- Urban planning.
You can contact the Built Environment Student Centre on 9385 4799.