About The Nucleus
The Nucleus: Student Hub is your first point of contact for all things UNSW including information, advice, forms, and referrals to other services. This website is an extension of the physical Nucleus space, but if you can’t find what you are looking for online, you can visit us in person.
- We are located inside the Library, first right as you enter the main library entrance.
- You can reserve your place in our queue with the Uni-Verse app or use the kiosks available.
- Our postal address is:
The Nucleus: Student Hub
UNSW Sydney, NSW 2052
Services we offer
Many services offered can be completed online. However, shown below are services that you need to visit The Nucleus: Student Hub to complete.
- Getting documents certified and authenticated for the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT).
- Getting a Student ID card or distance ID card applications.
- Submitting a Third-Party Authorisation form.
- Changing your residency status.
- Changing your formal name, date of birth or gender.
- Applying for a review of results.
- Collecting a fast service academic transcript.
Join the queue before your visit
Instead of standing in line at The Nucleus: Student Hub, use your mobile device to reserve your place in our virtual queue.
- Download the Uni-Verse app (requires log-in) to your phone.
- Select the My Services icon. Queue wait times are displayed, so you can decide if you want to wait or reserve your place in the queue later.
- Select the Nucleus Hub icon. Enter your mobile number and query details.
- Select the Join the queue button.
You will receive an SMS when it’s your turn.
The Nucleus: Student Hub: Business hours
Monday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Tuesday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Wednesday: 10am – 5:30pm
Thursday: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Friday: 8:30am – 5pm
Outside of this time, The Nucleus: Student Hub is a private study space open to all students.