Disability services

Last updated

What disability services are available?

If you have a physical disability, medical condition, learning disability, are dealing with personal circumstances that affect your study, or you are a student who is the carer of a person with a disability, you can get support from UNSW’s Disability Support Services. There are lots of resources and services to support you during your time at university. All services are confidential and free to students enrolled at UNSW. 

Accessing disability support services

You must register with Disability Services to receive disability support at UNSW. You will need to provide original documentation confirming your disability, carer responsibilities or personal situation.