About fee refunds
You can apply to have fees refunded if you have overpaid, or if you are withdrawing from a course before the census date (the last date you can withdraw without having to pay a penalty).
- Use the Refund Request form to apply to have money paid back to you. Your refund may take up to four weeks to process.
- You can search fee payment due dates and census date deadlines for each of your courses.
- Read detailed information about UNSW’s student fee policies and procedures.
- Learn about the fees that may apply if you discontinue from a program.
- If you have questions or need further support with fees you can contact the Student Financials Team.
About fee remissions
If you need to withdraw from a course after the census date because of circumstances beyond your control, you can apply for fee remission.