Refund and remission of fees

Last updated

About fee refunds

You can apply to have fees refunded if you have overpaid, or if you are withdrawing from a course before the census date (the last date you can withdraw without having to pay a penalty).

About fee remissions

If you need to withdraw from a course after the census date because of circumstances beyond your control, you can apply for fee remission.